Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 78 Mission Accomplished

 Hey everyone! 

As you can see from the title, this is my last email. Crazy that it has already been 18 months. This week was pretty typical so instead of sharing my week, I'm sharing a few notes and my testimony. 

From General Conference: Our Spirits are longing to grow and we have help from the other side of the veil. Prepare continually every needful thing. When we are prepared, we do not fear. What am I willing to change to be closer to Him? I may not be able to make it all the way right now, but I can make the next step. Be of good cheer! 
I'm thankful I've gotten to know the Holy Ghost better as He has been a bigger influence as my only companion on my mission. I'm thankful for the people I've gotten to know serving here locally that I wouldn't otherwise meet. Every person has had an impact on me. I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and His atoning sacrifice. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. He knows our thoughts, feelings and desires. He hears and answers our prayers. During my mission I have had little impressions that the things I have been taught are true. As long as we try, we will have His help. I'm thankful for all the little tender mercies that have occurred. I'm thankful for this type of mission. I know Jesus Christ lives today and our Heavenly Father loves us each. 

I got released this weekend. I am planning on attending Pathway Connect online starting January and finding a job hopefully soon. Please change your contact for me to my other email. Peace.gill1@gmail.com

Last scripture thought: Mosiah 27:37 And how blessed are they! For they did publish peace; they did publish good tidings of good; and they did declare unto the people that the Lord reigneth.

Happy October! 
Sister Gill 

P.S. I don't know yet, but if you'd like an invite if I am asked to speak in church, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment