Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 73 Scripture stories the Spirit tells to me

Hey everyone! 

This week I started reading Saints. Also when reading in 1st Nephi I got a prompting once again that the Book of Mormon is true. It always seems to be when reading about Lehi (and his family). He was a great man. He's one of my favorites in the scriptures. Thankful for that. Food pantry went well. I sorted cans again by myself. It's been a minute so it was nice to mix things up. :) 

In church Sunday our bishop talked about the importance of ministry and how every step of it makes a difference. From Come, Follow Me: "How might you create a habit of pondering?" He shares that he usually picks one specific verse in the scriptures and studies that for a week. How it makes a difference within 6 months and years to come. (My Heart Pondereth Them Continually By Brother Durrant Nov. 2015 Ensign) 

Scripture thought: D&C 21:9 For, behold, I will bless all those who labor in my vineyard with a mighty blessing, and they shall believe on his words, which are given him through me by the Comforter, which manifesteth that Jesus was crucified by sinful men for the sins of the world, yea, for the remission of sins unto the contrite heart.

Stay safe and keep healthy! 
Sister Gill 

No comments:

Post a Comment