Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 71 Go and Do

 Hey all! 

I don't have tons to share from this week. I've been thinking a lot about the talk good, better, best by Elder Oaks and Elder Holland's video about a father and son taking a drive. Finding two roads, taking one and finding out that's a dead end so going and taking another. They felt they should go the one way so they would know without doubt the other way was the correct one. Both of those topics have been heavy on my mind. 
From Come, Follow Me both of us (my sister and I) liked how when they fought, they had God's strength and support, so they did not fall. 
Sunday church notes: -We may not be able to fully help someone, but we can help them know Christ can fully. -Look unto me in every thought. Doubt not Fear not. D&C 6:36

Scripture thought: 1st Ne. 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
I know that no matter what happens, if we do what he asks and follow His way, He will help us and we will find a way to accomplish what life throws at us. (This year's youth theme is also go and do.) 

Hope you all have a good week! 
Sister Gill 

No comments:

Post a Comment