Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 75 By Words and Deeds

 Hey again! 

Tuesday Sister Mason and I went and picked up pine cones and raked from the night before storm at the temple. It wasn't bad, just a little messy from the wind. 
Wednesdays institute we talked about the importance of names. How Adam named the animals and Eve, Eve represents mother of all living things, and how everything we listen to and watch (words) has a reflection of who we are, what we stand for and what we tolerate. 
Friday I did several things at the food pantry. The most exciting was using a pallet jack to move the pallets of food to sweep under them. I haven't used one of those in like 3 years so that was fun. 
Sunday there was stake conference held online, I liked as life gets crazy, keep close to the Savior and He will give us peace and help. Also from Elder Rasband's devotional the question why do we stay in the church? I do because of the peace I feel and it makes sense to me. Sister Rasband shared that she is grateful to be a female and the roles she loves that she gets because of being a female. 

Scripture thought: D&C 31:11 Go your way whithersoever I will, and it shall be given you by the Comforter what you shall do and whither you shall go. 12 Pray always, lest you enter into temptation and lose your reward.13 Be faithful unto the end, and lo, I am with you. These words are not of man nor of men, but of me, even Jesus Christ, your Redeemer, by the will of the Father. Amen. 35:19....and it shall be given by the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, that knoweth all things.

Hope your all doing well! 
Sister Gill 

Picture 
-Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment