Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 74 Last Full Month

 Hey all! 

Crazy to know I'm in the last full month of my 18 month mission! I'm thankful for the chance I've had to serve others as my Savior would! 
Tuesday we weeded and deadheaded flowers by the baptistry. I also met one of the Elders. I think he's new to the mission. 
Wednesday I started 2 new institute classes both in person (one on Monday). It opened my eyes a little to who our Heavenly Mother is, Eve's role, and Adam's role before Eve. In the evening we had our district council by video call, we've got a new sister so that was fun to see her. There also was a new sister leader called to take my place. I'm thankful for the chance I had to be called as the first sister leader in the South Service Mission District ever. I'm excited to help the new one also. 
Friday I sorted but instead of cans, it was extreme bubble wrapped dry foods. I thought I'd do it alone, but I had help from 4ish people which made it a little more fun. 

Scripture thought: D&C 29:5 Lift up your hearts and be glad, for I am in your midst, and am your advocate with the Father; and it is his good will to give you the kingdom. 6 And, as it is written—Whatsoever ye shall ask in faith, being united in prayer according to my command, ye shall receive. 

Hope you have a good week! 
Sister Gill 



-Flower from temple 


No comments:

Post a Comment