Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 77 Always Have His Spirit To Be With Us

 Hey! 

Tuesday we weren't at the temple for long, they didn't have much for us to do. We deadheaded flowers for an hour by a hill. 
Wednesday evening I had my last Elders and Sisters combined district council. We talked about the Holy Ghost. A question that was asked, What connects you to the Holy Ghost? For me: music, prayer and talks. D&C 20:77,79 when willing to take upon His name, remember Him and keep His commandments we are promised to always have His Spirit to be with usThe Holy Ghost has been a huge impact on my mission. Instead of getting a human companion, the Holy Ghost has been mine. I'm thankful for having him as a bigger influence for me during this specific time. 
Friday at the food pantry I got about half the grocery carts done before it was time to close. (Putting groceries in carts based off of amounts through color coding.)
Saturday with proselytizing sisters: Ether 12:26-28 and D&C 6:26. (You can read those if you'd like.)
Sunday I had the chance to give the opening prayer and my dad gave the closing in sacrament meeting. 

Scripture thought: D&C 38:7 But behold, verily, verily, I say unto you that mine eyes are upon you. I am in your midst and ye cannot see me;

Happy Fall! 
Sister Gill 

Pictures: 
From family walk Sunday. (Hopefully they turned out correctly.)



No comments:

Post a Comment